There will be limited electricity in The Big Tent, so I will be relying on old fashioned pen and paper to take notes and will be doing roundups in the evenings from home. If time and power permit possibly earlier in the day, too.
Also, on Thursday, they’ll be closing I-25, the freeway I take to Denver, at 5:30 p.m. No point sticking around if I can’t get home, so I’ll be leaving early and watching Mr. Obama give his speech at Invesco Field from the comfort of my home.
With all this in mind, I want to give you a round up of my favorite local Denver news sources, as well as other bloggers who will be at the DNC. Believe me, there be so much news out there, you’ll have no idea where to go. Here’s who I’ll be checking in with:
Denver Local Media
- 9News (the local NBC affiliate)
- KHOW 630AM radio – Peter Boyles is a favorite of mine and will be broadcasting live from Civic Park this week. Click here to listen to KHOW online.
- AM760 Colorado’s Progressive Talk – Jay Marvin is another favorite. Click here to listen to online.
- Denver Post – I’m old fashioned, I love my local regional papers
- Rocky Mountain News
- Pundit Mom
- Queen of Spain
- Lawyer Mama
- DNC After Dark
- And a whole bunch of bloggers who are going to the Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 5000
Can’t find any blog posts? Try Google’s Blog Search
- The Big Tent (here’s the schedule)
- Unconventional Women: Claim Your Slice of the Pie
- Women’s Equalitea
- Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash 5000
My Other Blogs: