After this year’s election maybe you’re tired of hearing about change. Well, you better get used to it because now McDonald’s is asking kids and families:
If you had one minute to help make a difference in your world, what would you do?
It’s part of McDonald's One Minute to Move It, a global children's well-being program designed to encourage kids to see what a difference a minute can make.
Here’s how my kids can make a difference in a minute:
- Pick up trash outside of school or our home for one minute.
- Take a minute and say thank you to all the teachers.
- Take a minute to hug each other and say, “I love you!”
- Take a minute and bring our neighbor’s trashcans to their garage.
- Take a minute to put their dirty clothes in the hamper without asking so mom won’t yell at them.
- Take a minute to call Nana or Meme (the grandmas) just to say hi.
- Take a minute to practice their karate moves to get a little exercise in.
It’s so easy to take a minute to make a difference for the environment, for your health, or in someone’s life. Give it a try!