I had the honor of hosting* the Glade Fresh Night Out event in Denver last week. It was a night of socializing with local mom bloggers while enjoying some yummy appetizers and drinks at the Warwick hotel.
Part of the evening’s festivities including making gift baskets with a decorate it yourself mug, a chenille throw blanket, a jar of homemade chocolate mix (which included marshmallows and chocolate chips), a satin sleep eyeshade, and some Glade Sense & Spray products. (The blanket and basket are from IKEA, so what’s not to love.)
I’ve been using Glade Sense & Spray products in my home and love them. I’m usually into scented candles, but after leaving the house only to come home and find out that I left them burning, I’ve tried to find an alternative like Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener. Heck anything that can cover up the scent of my indoor electric composter while not setting the house on fire is my favorite thing.
How you can get a Glade Fresh Night Out gift basket
I’m giving away one of the gift baskets I made. (The other one went home with me.) This would be a nice housewarming gift. Or you can give the mug, pens and homemade hot chocolate as a teacher appreciation gift, the blanket and eyeshade to your mother-in-law and the basket to someone else. Or you can keep it all for yourself!
Congrats to Julie P. of Booking Mama who won the basket!
Whatever you decide to do, here’s how to enter my giveaway:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog address (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- If you have a blog, post about this contest for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my RSS feed for ONE entry. If you signed up for my RSS feed previously, just let me know and I’ll count it.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about the contest using the URL of this post. (Shortening it with TinyURL or another service is OK.)
- If you have signed up for my RSS feed, followed me on Twitter, and/or posted about my contest on your blog or Twitter, leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking! (Also, if you have signed up for my RSS or Twitter feed before for another contest, just let me know and I’ll count it in this contest, too.)
- Maximum amount of entries at A Mama’s Rant is FIVE – leaving a comment here (1), posting about it on your blog (1), posting about it on Twitter (1), signing up for my RSS feed (1), and following me on Twitter (1).
- You have until midnight MT November 20, 2009 to enter.
Note: You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can send it to Edelman who sponsored the event and are mailing out the gift box. If you do not feel comfortable giving us your information, please do not enter this giveaway.
Winning Announcement: I will announce the winner here on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name (first name and last initial), blog and/or Twitter account.
*Full disclosure: I was paid by Edelman to help host the event. I was not required to blog about the event or make a basket to give away. I chose to do so as a service to my readers.