Pepsi and Mountain Dew are taking a nostalgic trip back in time by offering special retro formulas of their popular beverages sweetened with natural sugar, just as they were back in the ‘60s and ‘70s. Pepsi Throwback will be available nationwide for about eight weeks beginning April 20 in 20-oz retro designed single-serve bottles and 12-pack cans.
It’s like a blast – er, taste – from the past.
Win a Pepsi Throwback Pack
To celebrate, Pepsi has given me one Rad, Retro Pepsi Throwback Pack valued at $150 to give away to my readers!
The pack comes with:
- Pepsi Throwback Trucker Cap
- Retro Pepsi Tin Lunch Box
- Retro Clock Radio/CD Player
- USB Lava Lamp
- Pepsi Throwback & Mountain Dew Throwback soda
** Contest closed! Congrats to Tammi of If You Could See What I See **
Here’s how to win:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog address (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- If you have a blog, post about this contest for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my RSS feed for ONE entry. If you signed up for my RSS feed previously, just let me know and I’ll count it.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about the contest using the hashtag #throwback and the URL of this post. (Shortening it with TinyURL or another service is OK.)
- If you have signed up for my RSS feed, followed me on Twitter, and/or posted about my contest on your blog or Twitter, leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking! (Also, if you have signed up for my RSS or Twitter feed before for another contest, just let me know and I’ll count it in this contest, too.)
- Maximum amount of entries at A Mama’s Rant is FIVE – leaving a comment here (1), posting about it on your blog (1), posting about it on Twitter using #throwback (1), signing up for my RSS feed (1), and following me on Twitter (1).
- You have until midnight MT May 18, 2009 to enter.
Note: You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can send it to Weber Shandwick, Pepsi’s PR Firm. They will be mailing out the Throwback Pack to the winner. If you do not feel comfortable giving us your information, please do not enter this giveaway.
Winning Announcement: I will announce the winner on May 20, 2009 on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name (first name and last initial). If you have a blog and/or Twitter account, I will link back to it when I announce the winners.