Procter & Gamble has teamed up with Disney and launched a new Hannah Montana-inspired line of P&G Brand-endorsed personal beauty products created specifically for tweens from Olay, Secret, Cover Girl, Herbal Essences, Crest, and Oral-B. This is one of the first personal care lines just for tween girls.
I had a chance to sample some of the makeup products from Cover Girl - Boundless Color Nail Polish (MSRP $3.38-$3.99) and Wetslicks Lipgloss (MSRP $4.84-$5.99). The colors are very age appropriate for young girls trying out their first makeup products – light, shimmery pinks. And since tweenagers have little sisters, they’re even OK for younger girls when playing dress up. (Not for school, girls!) I know my six-year-old daughter, Lucie would be crazy about these products as would her friends.
Also, since girls are reaching puberty at an even earlier age these days, it’s great that P&G has come up with a special tween line to encourage them to keep up their dental and personal hygiene and take care of their skin.
The Hannah Montana collection also includes Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo and Conditioner, Olay Rockin’ Blossom Body Wash, Olay Pop Tropical Body Wash, Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash, Olay Daily Facials Express, Oral-B & Crest Manual Toothbrush & Gel Paste Pack, Crest Wild Expression Toothpaste, Secret Rock Star Rose Antiperspirant, and Secret Bella Bloom Antiperspirant.
Interested in getting some Hannah Montana beauty products for your tween? Then enter my giveaway!
** This contest is closed. Congrats to Bing of IceFairy's Treasure Chest who won the box of Hanna Montana Beauty Products**
The products included in the giveaway are:
- Herbal Essences Drama Clean Berry Tea and Orange Flower Shampoo/Conditioner
- Olay Foaming Face Wash
- Olay Rockin’ Blossom Body Wash
- Oral-B/Crest Toothbrush and Toothpaste Combo Pack
- Secret Bella Bloom Scent Expressions Deodorant
- Covergirl Wetslicks Lipgloss in four shades - Crush, Tutu, Patently Pink, and Shimmershell
- Covergirl Nailpolish in four colors: Pink Taffy, Pink Twinkle, Fuschia Girl, and Disco Dazzle
Here’s how to win the set:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog address (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- If you have a blog, post about this contest for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my RSS feed for ONE entry. If you signed up for my RSS feed previously, just let me know and I’ll count it.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- If you have signed up for my RSS feed, followed me on Twitter, and/or posted about my contest on your blog and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking! (Also, if you have signed up for my RSS or Twitter feed before for another contest, just let me know and I’ll count it in this contest, too.)
- Maximum amount of entries at A Mama’s Rant is FOUR – leaving a comment here (1), posting about it on your blog (1), signing up for my RSS feed (1), and following me on Twitter (1).
- You have until midnight MT April 25, 2009 to enter.
Note: You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can send it to MS&L Worldwide who is sponsoring the giveaway for Proctor & Gamble. If you do not feel comfortable giving us your information, please do not enter this giveaway.
Winning Announcement: I will announce the winners on April 28, 2009 on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name (first name and last initial). If you have a blog, I will link back to it when I announce the winners.