I received a sample box of the new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. I was interested in trying them out after seeing the product mentioned in Oprah’s magazine earlier this year. I’m also one of those people who notice other’s smiles. It really, really bothers me when people have stained teeth, and as a soda and tea drinker I’m concerned that my smile isn’t its brightest.
Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal: my review
The strips were easy to peel off their backing and molded easily to my teeth. They didn’t slip and taking them off was easy. I could talk on the phone while I wore them. It was easy to work and do other things while I used the strips – I hardly noticed that I was wearing them.
There was little to clean up – just the strips and the little pouch they came in. And the taste wasn’t too bad either.
After trying them for three days, I could tell that there was a difference. I was skeptical, but my teeth were indeed whiter. The only problem I had with them is that my teeth were slightly more sensitive, but only on the evening of the treatment and for a short time. (Odd, I know.) This is a known side effect of teeth whitening and doesn’t happen to everyone.
So why should you use Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal?
- Easy to use and no mess.
- You can talk, work and drink water while wearing them.
- Cheaper than a professional teeth whitening at a dentist - $45 for 14 doses versus around $200 for one treatment. Remember that teeth whitening is not permanent and you always need to have “touch up” appointments.
- No need to make an appointment at the dentist. Just use the Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal while getting ready in the morning or before retiring for the evening.
- Quick! After three applications I saw results.
- You don’t have to use it every day. Plan to use the strips for a week before a big event or a job interview so you look your best.
It’s amazing how people notice a nice smile. By using a product like Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, you can get a brighter smile in a short time with very little expense. It’ll be part of my beauty routine from now on.