I recently had a chance to try out several Weiman and Libman products through the Family Review Network, and believe me, you’ll want to try them, too.
If you have more cleaning supplies than you need, this would make a nice gift for newlywed couple, a young person who just moved to his or her first place, or a teacher. (Most teachers I know are constantly cleaning their classrooms.) Or you can donate it to a family in need or a food bank that takes household cleaning supplies.
You have from now until midnight MT on December 3, 2008 to enter.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog address (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- I will be reviewing Weiman cleaning products tomorrow (11/24/08) and the Libman Wonder Mop the following day (11/25/08). You can leave ONE comment each on those posts as well for a total of THREE ENTRIES for a comment on three different posts.
- If you have a blog, feel free to post about this contest on it for ONE additional entry.
- Spread the word about this giveaway, by posting the link to this post on StumbleUpon, Digg, Kirtsy, or Twitter. You must leave your username for that site in your comment so I can check. ONE entry per submission or vote for a maximum of FOUR.
- Sign up for my RSS feed for ONE entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE entry.
- If you have signed up for my RSS feed and/or enewsletter and/or posted about my contest on your blog, come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking! If you signed up for my RSS feed or enewsletter previously, just let me know and I’ll count those as well.
- Maximum amount of entries at A Mama’s Rant is TEN – leaving an comment here and on two posts (3), posting about it on your blog (1), signing up for my enewsletter (1), and signing up for my RSS feed (1), and using social media (4).
- You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can pass your name on to the sponsor. If you do not feel comfortable giving us your mailing information, please do not enter this giveaway.
- I will announce the winners on December 5, 2008 on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I will link back to it when I announce the winners.
- You have until midnight MT on December 3, 2008 to enter.
|Like this post? Subscribe to A Mama's Rant.|