I'm coming out of the closet and making a big confession here on my blog.
I'm a Trekker, and I want to be Captain Picard when I grow up.
To celebrate my coming out and the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek on September 8, 2006, I will be hosting a Star Trek 40th Anniversary Blog Carnival here at A Mama's Rant. Besides my other two blogs participating, This Mama Cooks! and A Readable Feast (yes, there is such a thing as Star Trek inspired food and family activities) I hope you will blog about such topics as:
- Are Blackberry devices really Borg inplants?
- William Shatner - is he a better singer or actor?
- Mr. Spock, the coolest Vulcan in the Universe?
- Seven of Nine - were those boobs Borg inplants or the real thing?
- Have the Borg taken over your boss/school district board/HOA?
- Who got laid more, Kirk or Riker?
Of course you can be more serious and blog about your favorite episode or character, how Star Trek influenced you growing up, or your annual trek to StarCon.
Please sign up at Blog Carnival to let me know you're participating. The deadline for posts is September 7 and I'll post everyone's blog links here at A Mama's Rant on September 8.
Live long and prosper.